<< October 2016 >>
| Mo || Tu || We || Th || Fr || Sa || Su |
| || || || || || 1|| 2|
| 3|| 4|| 5|| 6|| 7|| 8|| 9|
|31|| || || || || || |
Calling all Music Parents!
We are MUSIC Boosters - We support both Band and Choir activities in all Big Walnut Schools!
Calling all parents of Choir and Band members! Come to the next Booster meeting and get involved!
Meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of each month, at 7:00 PM, in the High School Band Room
High School Bands
High School Bands
The Music Boosters provide support for the marching band, wind ensemble, concert band, jazz band and solo & ensemble contests.
High School Choirs
High School Choirs The Music Boosters provide support for the Concert Choir, Ladies Chorale and Select Vocal Jazz Ensemble.
Middle School Music
Intermediate and Middle School Music Information
The Big Walnut Intermediate and Middle School Band and Choir are exciting, growing programs. Open to all 6th, 7th and 8th grade students, the bands play appropriately challenging music and learn to play in a large group and small ensembles. Choirs are open to 6th, 7th and 8th grade students and offer opportunities to sing in large groups and small ensembles.
Welcome to the Big Walnut Music Booster Website!
ALL BIG WALNUT MUSIC PARENTS WELCOME - BAND & CHOIR... INTERMEDIATE, MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL
Please join us for our next Music Booster meeting on Thursday, October 20th, 2016 7:00 p.m. in the Big Walnut High School Band Room
If you need to contact the Music Boosters or want to become a member, email John Lieurance at
. Provide him with your email address and phone number to be added to the Big Walnut Music Boosters.
A great way to get involved is to join the Big Walnut Music Booster group on Facebook. Volunteer opportunities are posted on our Facebook page as needs arise.
The Kroger Community Rewards Program
The Big Walnut Music & Marching Boosters have partnered with the Kroger Company to help you raise money for your student’s band and/or choir expenses. When you register your Kroger Plus card in the Community Rewards Program, Kroger will pay us a percentage of what our members spend each month and your portion will go directly into your BWHS student’s account. That money can be used for trips or other expenses related to participation in the Big Walnut music program.
Here’s how it works:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com and be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
- To select our organization, use our member number of 80182 or you can search by putting in Big Walnut Music Boosters.
- After you register, send an email to
. Booster's Treasurer, letting her know you’ve completed the registration and include the student’s name you want the money to be credited to.
- Each quarter Chris will send you an email requesting that you log in to your Kroger account to report your earnings.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card every time you shop in order for your purchases to count towards the rewards.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOW AN ANNUAL PROGRAM - IF YOU ARE ALREADY PART OF THIS PROGRAM YOU NEED TO RE-ENROLL AFTER APRIL 1st EACH YEAR, SO NOT TO LOSE REWARDS.
How to renew: Log onto www.krogercommunityrewards.com and click on the box for "Ohio"
- Under "Giving Back to Our Communities" click on the words "re enroll"
- Select our organization which is 80182 - Big Walnut Music & Marching Boosters
- Click the Save key and you're done